Re: pc 0x25c9b0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab

Hi Tristan,

>> If there is anything else I can do to help track down the bug, please
>> let me know.
>
> It would be nice to have a reproducer. ?It doesn't need to be small and I think sources are not needed
> to investigate this issue.
>
> Sadly, without reproducer I won't get far.

I'm working on trying to create a reproducer, but as I mentioned, I'm
not seeing the behaviour myself.  I have also asked for the users
reporting the issue to supply the code / exe / dll that exhibits the
behaviour.

I'll keep you posted.

Chris

--