gdb 6.8 on AIX (threads)

Hi,

I built gdb on 6.8 on AIX without any special arguments and it does not seem to understand threads. I'm trying to debug ruby and "info threads" returns nothing.

Are there special configure options I needed? I don't see any. I can put a break point in pthread_create and it stops there but later, gdb still has no knowledge of the multiple threads.

Thanks,
Perry
Ease Software, Inc. ( http://www.easesoftware.com )

Low cost SATA Disk Systems for IBMs p5, pSeries, and RS/6000 AIX systems