From: Michael Snyder <msnyder@vmware.com>
To: paawan oza <paawan1982@yahoo.com>
Cc: Hui Zhu <teawater@gmail.com>; "gdb@sourceware.org" <gdb@sourceware.org>
Sent: Fri, December 11, 2009 8:41:27 AM
Subject: Re: porting reversible on arm/mips

paawan oza wrote:
My target may be arm/mips.
but some of the common hurdles are following.

1) getting virtual machine which has capability gives me arm processor

2) getting the arm linux ISO. Can somebody give me some pointers regarding above ?

There's a nice separation in prec between architecture and OS/ABI. You could begin with the arm simulator that comes built-in to gdb, and do the architecture part before tackling the Linux ABI part.