Re: how to set breakpoint at a particular line in cpp file

Thank you.

I followed this step (which download gdb 6.8 built for android),
http://ortegaalfredo.googlepages.com/android

And then I run gdb to attach a process running on android (using the
command gdb -P {Process ID})

And I run  (gdb) break HTMLParser.cpp:208 because I am trying to debug
Webkit on android.

So I can't really use the 'file command'.