gdb basic questions

hi,
I am new to gdb. I have 3 questions.

Suppose that we want to keep a breakpoint at a function say
'myfunction', we will a gdb command
(gdb) b myfunction
at  gdb command prompt.

What I want is keep breakpoints at, say, 1000 functions.
 But I cant type 1000 times '(gdb)  b functionname'.
1) Is there any way to keep breakpoints at 1000 functions,  without
typing ?( Assume I have saved all 1000 funcion names in a file)

2) Generally, is it possible to ask gdb to go and read 'gdb commands'
from a file?

3) Another question. Sometimes gdb diplays a message like below and
waits for user to type 'y or n'.
"Make breakpoint pending on future shared library load? (y or [n]) "
How to tell gdb to not to wait for input from user and assume that
user has typed 'y' always ?

Thanks in advance.