RE: real world reverse debugging success story

[...]
> Stats: used an 8 million instruction cache, running as a
> ring buffer.  Had to record over 80 million instructions
> before I tripped the bug.  Saved core file with record log
> was 250 megabytes, and reloaded fine.

Very impressive!

How was the responsiveness?  I assume you didn't step
over all those instuctions ;-)  So, you must have run the program
and have it be recorded for a while.  I'm wondering if the execution
was annoyingly slow, or if it was ok.

Thanks