Re: updates on the GDB online documentation

> I am planning on committing a change that will have a slight effect
> on the way the HTML version of the GDB documentation is generated.
> Without going into too many details, the standard way of building
> the HTML documentation is by using makeinfo.  But for some reason,
> we generate the documentation on our website using texi2html.

OK - this part is taken care of.  This nicely simplified the script
in addition to allowing us to get rid of texi2html.  Documentation
for the head and branch have been regenerated.

I will work on the structure based on the recomendations I received
when I have a moment.

--
Joel