Re: GDB GUI

So if I am not interested in future developements of gdb, because I am not working on a gdb frontend but I only need to use gdb under my graphical application, could it be useful to interact with gdb instead of gdb/mi ? It is just a question to understand if I really need to use gdb-mi in my case ...
Thank you all for the answers.