Re: Ramp up documents

>>>>> "Sean" == Sean Chen <sean.chen1234@gmail.com> writes:

Sean> Do we have some ramp up documents on how to participate in the
Sean> development of GDB besides âGDB Internalsâ? Do we have the list
Sean> for the ongoing subtasks as well as developers who are working on
Sean> them? I appreciate your help if you can throw me a hint.

In addition to the project ideas on the wiki, another way to get started
is to fix a bug.  There are plenty to be found in bugzilla.

Tom