NOW CONTAT WESTERN UNION.

Attention ,

We have concluded to effect your payment of $1.3Million, through western union, but the maximium amount you will be receiving each day starting from tomorrow is $5,000.00  daily until the funds is completely transfered.

Kindly Contact Western  Agent:
Mr.Collins Ginta
TEL: +229 98 488 471
E-mail:wumtwesternunion@sify.com

Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment:

Your name_________
Receiver name____
Country___________
Test question______

Though, Heli Allikas will sent $5,000.00 in your name today once he confirm your information,so contact Mr.Collins Ginta and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5,000.00  Pls let me know as soon as you received all your funds $1.3Million,

Thank you.
Mr.John Guda.