Re: MPI debugging support in GDB?

Tom> I haven't heard of anybody working on MPI support for GDB.

SÃrgio> Last year, I was starting a work in order to implement such a
SÃrgio> support on GDB.  However, due to internal reasons, I had to quit
SÃrgio> this and start another task.  Unfortunately, I only spent a few
SÃrgio> days studying MPI and did not have the chance to create an
SÃrgio> opinion about how difficult it would be to make GDB support it.

If you know, could you say something about what kind of support would be
needed?  Even that would help a bit, I think.

Tom