[discuss] Process record -- save and restore to a file

OK, we set this discussion aside over a month ago, until after 7.0.
Time to revive it?  Seemed like the implementation discussion had
more or less stabilized, and we were mostly still discussing the
user interface and docs -- so let's start there.

In the last cycle, we had come down to a UI that looked like this:

Save recording:
  (gdb) record dump <filename>

Restore recording:
  (gdb) core <filename>
  (gdb) record

I would like to remark that the "restore" UI is logical but not intuitive. I think it would be helpful to have a single command eg:

(gdb) record load <filename>

which would do the same as the "core" and "record" commands.

Secondly, I have a suggestion about the command names.
How about
  record save <filename>
  record restore <filename>
instead of