Re: How to configure gdb to support '--arch=i386' on Mac OS X

> I have compiled gdb 7.0 on Mac OS X. And I have configured XCode to
> use this new version of gdb 7.0.
>
> But when I start debug my XCode project it said gdb can't recognize
> the option '--arch=i386'. Here is the log of my error:

I suspect your Xcode is thinking it is running Apple's version of GDB,
and is trying to tell GDB which arch to select when your binary is
bi-arch. If you want to use the FSF GDB, you might have some luck
adding that command line switch and ignoring it. See gdb/main.c.

--
Joel