Potential problem between non-stop and linux-thread-db

Just something I noticed just now...

linux-thread-db depends on callback functions provided by gdb_proc_service.c. Some of those callbacks are for instance

/* Stop the lightweight process LWPID within the target process PH. */

ps_err_e
ps_lstop (gdb_ps_prochandle_t ph, lwpid_t lwpid)
{
  /* All lightweight processes are stopped when under control of GDB.  */
  return PS_OK;
}

/* Resume the lightweight process (LWP) LWPID within the target
   process PH.  */

ps_err_e
ps_lcontinue (gdb_ps_prochandle_t ph, lwpid_t lwpid)
{
  /* Pretend we did successfully continue LWPID.  GDB will take care
     of it later on.  */
  return PS_OK;
}

These were written under the "all-stop" convention, but the comments
are no longer true, is it not so?

So, async/nonstop guys -- do we need to do anything about this?

Michael