RTEMS GDB Report

Hi,

Ralf Corsepius has been keeping us all busy
spinning new gdb RPMs as the release approaches. :)

We use a number of the simulators in gdb for
testing RTEMS so I thought I would pass along
those which where able to run the RTEMS ticker
test and the BSP we used.  These were run on
a Fedora 10 host using Ralf's RPMs which report:

GNU gdb (GDB) 6.8.91

The target is CPU-rtems4.10.

h8300   - (h8sim) gdb and run OK
lm32    - (lm32_evr) gdb OK.  See Note 1 on run
m32r    - (m32rsim) gdb OK. See Note 2.
mips    - (jmr3904) gdb and run OK
powerpc - (psim)  gdb and run OK
sh      - (simsh1) gdb and run OK
sh      - (simsh2) gdb and run OK
sh      - (simsh2e) gdb and run OK
sh      - (simsh4) gdb and run OK
sparc   - (sis)   gdb and run OK

[1] lm32: I have not figured out the syntax for
   the device file that matches the arguments we
   pass to "tar sim".  Some help on this would
   be appreciated.

[2] m32r: RTEMS currently fails during start so
   with gdb we see fatal error. No output with run

Overall, no issues that are gdb's fault. :)

I can check the remote interface to a couple of
other targets if you want me to.

  Support Available             (256) 722-9985