Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.0 release process created

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 03:35:55PM +0200, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> Apple's gdb developers are usually quite responsive on Apple's xcode-
> users list: http://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/xcode-users
>

> Jonas

Jonas,
   I'll wait and see what response I get from my post on llvm-dev first
(as all the heavy lifting is on llvm/clang at Apple now). Actually, I
just found out on llvm-dev last Friday that libgcc in Snow Leopard is
actually subsumed into libSystem now (and the FSF libgcc is never
actually used). Never heard that anywhere else before. Makes life
interesting when a compiler is creating exception handling for a completely
different unwinder than the one actually used at runtime.
              Jack