Re: TYPE_NAME memory management

>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <dje@google.com> writes:

Doug> In an effort to move this along, how about if we partition the
Doug> objfile_data cleanups into two steps.  Given that we don't want to
Doug> require an ordering on the objfile_data cleanups, and (to phrase it
Doug> one way) we need to allow different modules' cleanups to refer to
Doug> other module's "objfile_data", and given my lack of skill in picking
Doug> good names, suppose we call the first step "save" and we call the
Doug> second step "free".

This sounds like a good idea to me.

Tom