Re: Build question

> From: Danny Backx <danny.backx@scarlet.be>
> Cc: tromey@redhat.com, gdb@sourceware.org
> Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 22:12:08 +0200
>
> Should I then look into :
> - changing HAVE_DOS_BASED_FILE_SYSTEM into a variable
> - doing the same thing for FILENAME_PREFIX_LEN and FILENAME_CMPN

HAVE_DOS_BASED_FILE_SYSTEM should be controllable by a variable, and
should then automatically DTRT with FILENAME_PREFIX_LEN.  As for
FILENAME_CMPN, I don't think it's appropriate for Posix systems to
compare file names case-insensitively, so if you need that as well, I
think a separate variable is in order.