Re: when is gdb 6.9 being released?

Anirban Sinha wrote:
Hi guys;

It's been more than one year since the last official version of gdb was
released. Quite a few changes have gone into gdb since then. When are
you guys releasing the next version of gdb? I would like to pick up some
of the latest changes. My other option is to do a cvs checkout but then
that will not be a official release.

We're not planning a 6.9 release. There will be a 7.0 release "real soon now" (maybe in September).

Joel, do we have a date estimate at this point?