RE: gdb reverse execution: how to actually run tests for it?

> To use the testsuite of reverse:
>
> cat /usr/share/dejagnu/baseboards/precord.exp
> # Testing programs using process record/replay (precord)
> load_base_board_description "unix"
> set_board_info gdb,can_reverse 1
> set_board_info gdb,use_precord 1

Your suggestion is to add an external dejagnu script, as I understand it?

Does this mean that we cannot run the reverse tests as part of the regular gdb
test suite? Do you need to put some special scaffold like this in place outside
of gdb to make this work?  That does not look very scalable to me?

Anyway, it seems like if we can make our mi-reverse tests work with the same
precondition as the above, we should have something acceptable at least.

/jakob