Heads up: gdbserver tracepoints support

Just a quick note to inform you all that CodeSourcery will be
implementing tracepoints support in gdbserver.

We'll be starting by adding support for linux all-stop mode
on hardware single-step capable architectures, while adding the
agent expression machinery, the tracepoint tables, etc.

Non-stop mode will come at a later time.  This will require
implementing displaced stepping of tracepoint traps in gdbserver
itself somehow, or to transparently do the
stop-all-threads/remove-breaks/step-one-thread/reinsert-breaks/resume-threads-that-were-running
dance: is there a name for this technique?).  We'll see how that goes.

--
Pedro Alves