[RFC] DNS-SD entry for GDB remove serial protocol.

Hello,
This proposal is not source code level enchancement. But I think important to progress usability of GDB.

I want to build an distributed system with a lot of gdbproxies.
Maybe I can't catch up all of gdbproxy's location, so I want to use IETF Zeroconf (known as Apple's Bonjour).
For the officially use, I should register information about GDB Remote Serial Protocol to dns-sg.org.
(see also: http://www.dns-sd.org/ServiceTypes.html )

And I think there are some discussion points.
1. Does anyone objects about registration?
2. It is needed "Name and email address of responsible person" to regist.
  It's doubtful I'm 'responsible' as I'm not GDB maintainer.
  Whose name/address is better?
3. We can define some optional parameters. I think it's useful if supported archtype is defined.
  Are there other useful parameters?

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks.

--