Re: src ChangeLog configure configure.ac

Hui Zhu wrote:
On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 15:29, Tristan Gingold<gingold@adacore.com> wrote:
On Jul 3, 2009, at 8:57 AM, Hui Zhu wrote:

Hi Tristan,

Sorry to disturb you.

-# Copyright (C) 2003, 2008 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
+# Copyright (C) 2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

I am not very clear about copyright.  Why it doesn't need to set to
"2003,2008,2009"?
This file is generated by autoconf so I don't control the copyright dates.
Feel free to ask on the list, I don't really know what to do.

Could some people can help us about this?
Thanks a lot.

Hui,

"configure" is a generated file.  Don't edit it.
Just edit "configure.ac", and then run autoconf
to generate "configure".

And don't worry about the copyright date, in this case
it probably only applies to autoconf itself (not to the
configure files).

Michael