Re: gdb exits with segmentation fault

hello Paul

I somehow missed this - i could have
tried installing gdb 6.8 on mandrake 10 first.
I thought as it's old linux kernel, it might
require older gdb. I could install 6.8 and
it's working fine till now.
BTW -  im working on old linux dist. as I
am a grad. student working on running
some exploits on vulnerabilities available on that
and intrusion detection.
Thanks a lot for the help.

Nitin