MMX & Floating point insn suport for reversible debugging

Hi Hui,

file : linux-tdep.c
function : i386_process_record

here I start adding floating point register support.
I think it records the memory

so remaining thing for floating point is store registers st0 to st7.

code to be added here...
   /* floats */
      /* It just record the memory change of instrcution. */
    case 0xd8:
    case 0xd9:
    case 0xda:
    case 0xdb:
    case 0xdc:
    case 0xdd:
    case 0xde:
    case 0xdf:

I am not sure ptrace will give FPU affected flags !!!

and another thing is ;
take floating point insn
opcode  mnemnic   desc
DE F9   FDIVP     Divide ST(1) by ST(0),
                  store result in ST(1), and pop the register stack.

I do not think code is taking care of 2 bytes floating instruction..
I suspoe ModR/M and SIB byte encoding is taken care with respect to floating point.

please clarify.

Regards,
Oza.