This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Does HEAD support non-stop with 'gdbserver --multi' on Linux?
- From: "Marc Khouzam" <marc dot khouzam at ericsson dot com>
- To: <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:39:47 -0400
- Subject: Does HEAD support non-stop with 'gdbserver --multi' on Linux?
In the last couple months there has been a set of patches about
for gdbserver and GDB for Linux from Pedro. Sadly, I wasn't able to
keep track of what went
in and all the functionality they supported.
I'm trying HEAD with:
- gdbserver --multi
- non-stop for a multi-threaded app
- on Linux
Is that supported yet?
Because I'm not getting the correct list of threads (only in the