Re: Reporting proper line for breakpoints of non-executable lines

Marc> I also noticed that in MI in HEAD, there is a new field to the reply
Marc> of break-insert which is "original-location" which was added for a
Marc> different reason
Marc> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2008-04/msg00272.html
Marc> But I was thinking it would be nice to use that field to show where
Marc> the user set the bp, while showing where the bp was really set by
Marc> GDB in the other fields.

Marc> Do it make sense?

Yeah.  For MI, I think the best thing would be to always report both
locations, and then let the UI authors decide what to display.

Tom