This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: About "process 42000"
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Shrinand Javadekar <shrinand at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:58:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: About "process 42000"
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Shrinand Javadekar wrote:
I see "process 42000" in the output of an "info threads" command.
What exactly is this process with id 42000? And what is its significance?
In the past, 42000 was a magic thread id that was supplied by remote.c
in the case where we did not have any actual thread ids.
Now, however, I am seeing it even in cases where we do have
a list of real thread ids from the remote target.
Seems like a bug to me...