RecordReplay: Default answer for changing memory

Hi,

When I try to change memory after having gone
is reverse with PRecordReplay, I get a warning/prompt
to allow the memory change to occur.  The prompt has
a default of "No" (uses nquery).

Used from Eclipse, the default is always chosen, and
prevents me from changing memory.

The obvious solution is to change nquery() to
yquery() or query() in a couple of places in record.c.

But is there a better way to do this?  Some setting that
I can use in GDB?

Thanks

Marc Khouzam
Software Designer, Methods and Tools