Re: Re: MI *stopped versus silent breakpoint

I remove the line "make_breakpoint_silent" from finish_backward.
Whant I got is:
(gdb)
reverse-finish
&"reverse-finish\n"
~"Run back to call of #0  cool () at 1.c:16\n"
^running
*running,thread-id="all"
(gdb)
~"\n"
~"Breakpoint 0, cool () at 1.c:9\n"
~"9\t{\n"
*stopped
*running,thread-id="all"
~"main () at 1.c:25\n"
~"25\t       b = cool ();\n"
*stopped
(gdb)

Does it resolve your trouble?

Actually, I am not very clear why you guys give silent breakpoints a
lot of attention.

I think the main issue is 2 "proceed" 2 "(gdb)".

Hui