Re: Discussing the next GDB release (GDB 7.0?)

> I just wanted to post to explain why there have not been any
> pretty-printing patches forthcoming.  After feedback from users, we're
> changing the way that pretty-printers are looked up.  This should not
> take too long to change (I don't have a target date, but Phil is
> actively working on it), and I think it is fairly important to get
> this in shape before putting the code into gdb.

I agree. After thinking about it and collecting feedback, I think
that we should plan for a "GCC Summit" release sometime around
early June, maybe late May.  So far, I think we're still in good shape
to make that date.

I'll update the release page in the GDB website.

--
Joel