Re: DWARF register numbering discrepancy on SPARC between GCC and GDB

> Obviously the GCC folks broke backwards compatibility with themselves.
> So unless we find evidence that contradicts the wiki page you cite, I
> think GCC needs to be fixed.

Yes, the SVR4 definition used to be masked by that of the sol2.h file on
Solaris and is not anymore.  But the SVR4 definition is the one used for
the various BSD variants.

> OpenBSD and Linux are fine; they use 32-63 to number f0-f31.

Linux is fine, OpenBSD is not, at least in the FSF tree.

--
Eric Botcazou