RE: Discussing the next GDB release (GDB 7.0?)

For what its worth, I can't speak to the level of criticality of
process record and replay, but we would really like to see this in
the 7.0 release.

I am almost ready with the Eclipse support for it (I manually
applied the patches to GDB) and plan on doing a demo at EclipseCon.
From what I was told, reverse debugging generates a lot of interest
in people and would be a great addition to GDB.

Great work on the whole Reverse Debugging feature and
Process Record and Replay!

Marc