RE: symbolic debug of loadable modules with kgdb light

Hello,
I started a sourceforge project called kgdb-light
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/kgdb-light/). kgdb-light is a modified gdb
which handles symbol tables of loadable modules of Linux kernel 2.6.26 and
later. Linux kernel 2.6.26 and later integrates kernel debugging under
kernel hacking. Gdb handles symbol table of Linux kernel, but it does not
for loadable modules. Kgdb-light updates internal symbol table by reading
"struct module" in kernel. I also modified gdb to send Magic SysRq,
therefore, target may locate far away.

Is there anyway to integrate my modifications to gdb?
-Caz Yokoyama, caz at caztech dot com. 503-804-1028(m).