offset of a struct field (qSymbol)

Hi,
 I've written a gdbserver (gdbsx) for xen to debug guests. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to figure offset of a field from gdbserver.

Thus, init_mm is a struct, and I can do qSymbol on init_mm, but not init_mm.pgd. I am wondering if there's anyway to do that at present, or get gdb to do "print &(init_mm.pgd) somehow and send me the value.

thanks a lot,
Mukesh