Re: how to examine data with compiler optimization option set?

Yes, I knew that the optimization option removes the visibility for a, b and c.
But GDB user manual seemed to say that you can still view them with providing
-gstabs or -gdwarf2 option, in addition to the -O[1|2|3] option you might want
to keep.

Isn't that possible at all? (I am currently evaluating the debugging facilities
of gdb)

Regards,

J R