Re: Automatic dependency tracking

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Kettenis <mark.kettenis@xs4all.nl> writes:

Mark> I'd like to avoid this if we can.  On OpenBSD we include GDB in the
Mark> base system, but we don't have GNU make.  This'll mean I'll have to do
Mark> extensive makefile hackary whenever I import a new version of GDB in
Mark> the OpenBSD tree.  I'd rather spend that time on hacking more useful
Mark> stuff.

How does OpenBSD handle this for GCC?
Or does the OpenBSD gcc maintainer also rewrite the Makefiles?

Ugh.

FWIW, rewriting the patch I sent to avoid GNU make is likely to be
pretty fiddly & painful.

Tom