Re: gdb-python git repository

Zitat von Nick Roberts <nickrob@snap.net.nz>:
 > Could you try cloning with:
 >
 > git clone http://git.gitorious.org/gdb-python/mainline.git
 >
 > ? I think that corresponds to the "anonymous checkout".

I'll give it a go but can you say why you think this will give a different
result to:

git clone git://git.gitorious.org/gdb-python/mainline.git

AFAICS it's just a different protocol to get the same files.

I can check the files out anonymously.  I just don't seem to to able to
update (pull).

I believe git:// uses ssh underneath, so by switching to http you shouldn't be getting any passphrase prompts I guess... (wave hand) -- []'s Thiago Jung Bauermann Software Engineer IBM Linux Technology Center