RE: Multiprocess MI extensions

As for the output of -list-thread-groups

>   ^done,result={threads=[<thread>],groups=[<group>]}
> where each thread group is like this:
>   {id="xxx",type="process",pid="yyy",num_children="1"}

I'm not clear on the "threads" part of the output.
Will that part only be filled if we issue
-list-thread-groups GROUP
where GROUP is a process and therefore only has threads as children?

If that is the case, then "threads" and "groups" cannot both
have content at the same time, right?

Further, I guess this would mean we can use -list-thread-groups
all the time, and no longer use -thread-list-ids?

Is this what you meant?

Thanks

marc