Re: "Junk at end of arguments." when setting breakpoint

Dean Tsai writes:
 > Unfortunately Michael, changing the leading filename to string didn't
 > help. I have changed 42init.c to tmp42init.c, changed my Makefile,
 > make clean, make...etc. The same problem persists.
 >
 > Would the following offer you additional insights? b
 > filename:functionname works!!
 >
 > (gdb) b 42init.c:InitSim
 > Breakpoint 1 at 0x10b90: file 42init.c, line 19.
 > (gdb) b 42init.c:19
 > Junk at end of arguments.
 > (gdb)
 >
 > Any other ideas?! Thanks again!

You need to post a small reproducible testcase to see if the problem happens
with FSF GDB.  Apple have their own version of GDB.  They sometimes read this
list but if it's an Apple only problem, you might have better luck posting to
one of their lists at http://lists.apple.com/index.html.