Re: Who uses gdbreplay?

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 12:56:51PM -0700, Michael Snyder wrote:
> Oh, absolutely.  No worries.
>
> gdbreplay is elegant in its simplicity, I don't want to
> compromise that.  I'm actually working in rda.

Ok, I think I've gotten turned around.  Were you talking about
improvements to gdbreplay on the one hand and a separate program for
traces?

It's kind of a shame you're working in rda.  I'm sure it's nice and
all - but it never got contributed to the FSF, and I'm not entirely
happy about new bits of GDB development using it because of that.
It's still got RH copyright notices all over it.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery