Re: SIGCHLD ignored

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 22:08 +0400, Vladimir Prus wrote:

> I actually would appreciate some comments about what we do with SIGCHLD
> in linux-nat.c -- the code is fairly complex to understand this by
> reading.

Ha ha, yes.  Legacy of old linux threads model, I think.

If we change anything in that area, we should probably test
to make sure gdb still works on old linux thread model.

Unles we want to decide that we no longer support that --
but I believe there are still platforms that have not
converted over to NPTL threads (or have done so only
recently).