Re: mips sim syscall

Masao Uebayashi wrote:
For that you can run Linux under qemu. You can install a complete mipsel-linux Debian distribution on any platform that runs qemu.

Do you mean GCC team uses this as the official test method?
That is one way GCC is tested. We have real hardware also. It is fortunate that the qemu test results often match those run on real MIPS hardware.

As far as I know there is no *official* test method, only guidelines as to how patches should be tested before they are considered for inclusion.

David Daney