Re: at91sam7 GDB : strange warning

You were right, the mesage was caused by a mistyped line in .gdbinit.

I have some misunderstanding on how images are loaded in GDB. Say the
simplest .gdbinit looks like this:

target remote localhost:2331
load

and gdb is run:
#gdb my_image.elf

This results in error:

.gdbinit:2: Error in sourced command file:
No executable file specified.
Use the "file" or "exec-file" command.
(gdb)

If remove 'load' line from .gdbinit, then no problem to load an image
from GDB console and no need to specify image name, provided that it
was passed to gdb as parameter.

Is it expected behavior of GDB? Is there any way to have GDB to load
images from .gdbinit without specifying image names, as they may
differ from case to case.

--
Roman