Tokens in MI async output

As part of the MI non-stop spec, I've mentioned that the token in the
async messages, like "*stopped", does not make much sense. For the
sync all-stop mode, it does not really matters, because if there's just
one exec command that can be active at any time, token in *stopped
does not provide any information. For async/non-stop mode, it's not even
clear how to associate a stop even with a previous command.

Neither KDevelop nor Eclipse (CDT, DSF) appear to care about token
in *stopped.

Because of that, I plan to remove the code that tries to print token
in *stopped response within a week. I anybody has objections,
please speak up.

- Volodya