Re: MT_CFLAGS

> From: Aleksandar Ristovski <ARistovski@qnx.com>
> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:07:47 -0500
>
> Hello,
>
> I see that MT_CFLAGS is gone from Makefile.in.
>
> What is the alternative to getting the same result? I need to add a target
> specific #define to CC, e.g. -DMY_DEFINE. What is the correct approach?

If this is needed for building a native debugger, the correct approach
is to add an autoconf "check" that results in the right symbol being
defined in config.h.

If this is needed for building target-specific code, you're doing
something wrong.  The code for that should not depend on any
predefined symbols.