Re: Problem building cross-debugger

> I am trying to use Cygwin to build a Cygwin host, DJGPP target version of GDB:
> config --target=djgpp All libraries seem to build ok (make does not stop), but
> the final link gives a number of undefined references

I received no response to this request, but found that an old installation of diffutils with an
incompatible cygwin1.dll caused many problems which were happily ignored by MAKE.

There is now only one undefined reference remaining: `_bfd_i386_arch'

I get this for a target of Cygwin (no cross-debugging) as well as for --target=djgpp.
Any hint as to the cause will be appreciated.

Gerrit