Re: Non-stop multi-threaded debugging

Folks should treat this post:

  http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2007-11/msg00198.html

as an attempt to mention all the relevant issues --- not as a fully
worked-out design.  The plan was to hash out the details through
discussion amongst the front end authors on this list.  I don't have
experience writing clients for MI; I've only dealt with implementing
it in GDB, and even then not much.  So you people who work on
real-life front ends are in a much better position to see what would
work best.

So I encourage you, Vlad, Nick, and the rest of the MI fans to hash it
all out and come up with something everyone is satisfied with.  We
just need to make sure that the issues the analysis raises all get
addressed (or dismissed).