Re: Non-stop multi-threaded debugging

Hi,

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 17:21 +0000, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> - We're to implement non-stop multi-threaded debugging in GDB.

[snip]

> Our client is only interested in the MI interface; they intend to use
> all these facilities via Eclipse.  So we will not be implementing
> command-line support any more than is helpful to us in development.
> But again, we want to do this work in a way that leaves CLI support
> for these features a simple matter of coding, so that our work is
> still forward progress, which anyone can complete.

That's great news.
I'm interested in seeing non-stop multi-thread debugging support working
in Linux and in having it usable via the command line interface, so I'm
willing to help in those areas (not sure how much work/test you'll be
doing in Linux, since you mention your focus is the client's OS).

I'll keep an eye on the design discussions, and especially the "it would
be nice if someone would implement this" parts for Linux/CLI..
--
[]'s
Thiago Jung Bauermann