Re: Breakpoint when entering of functions on i386

GDB is easy to interact and control, for example, one feature of my
script is to start print calling graph after hit some function (just a
breakpoint),  or to print the value of arguments. It can simply give
you many controls of program, for source level to assembly level, with
little programming job.

Other tools could be also possible, for example, a plugin to
valgrind/callgrind will also work, but it may require more knowledge
and programming. Currently I'm using perl+gdb, except performance, the
script works just fine.

-Yichun.